Have you ever tried to relax in a sauna room but found it too hot, steamy, and uncomfortable? If so, you should consider trying an infrared sauna – a technological breakthrough that offers all the health benefits of a traditional sauna without its negatives.
At C3 Aesthetics, we’re proud to offer high-quality infrared saunas for anyone looking for a unique spa experience. Like our other services, we believe in using the best technology available to help you look and feel your best. Try it today!
How Our Infrared Saunas Work
Infrared sauna therapy works by heating your body rather than the air around you. This allows for a much lower temperature range – usually between 100°F to 140 °F – and a much more comfortable environment. Sessions typically last between 20 to 45 minutes, during which your body will be exposed to infrared rays. These rays penetrate beneath the skin to detoxify harmful substances.
The C3 Aesthetics‘ infrared sauna has advanced near-, mid-, and far-infrared technologies. And with our full-spectrum heating system, you can optimize your sauna session by getting all wavelengths 100% of the time. Plus, you’ll be able to listen to music through our built-in Bluetooth speakers or even choose Chromotherapy – a type of light therapy that helps reduce stress and promote relaxation.
Benefits Of Our Infrared Saunas
Relieves Muscle Pain & Joint Stiffness
- The infrared heat penetrates your body, allowing it to soothe sore muscles and reduce joint stiffness.
Provides Pain relief
- Like regular exercise, infrared sauna sessions help burn calories and reduce body fat.
- The radiant heat helps you eliminate harmful toxins accumulated in your body through sweating.
Improved Blood Circulation
- By increasing your body temperature, infrared sauna therapy can improve circulation and help oxygen get delivered to the cells more efficiently.
Boosts the Immune System
- Regular use of the sauna can help boost your immune system by simulating a fever, which activates your body’s natural defenses.
- Because saunas expose you to heat, your body has to work harder to cool itself down, which can increase your metabolism.
Improves Skin Tone
- The heat and sweating help open up skin pores and flush out dirt, bacteria, and other impurities.
- The combination of heat and relaxation can lower stress levels and promote a sense of well-being.
Who Should Consider Our Infrared Sauna
Everyone can benefit from infrared saunas, but some may find them especially valuable. Professional athletes and students use them to cut weight during training. On the other hand, firefighters and chemical plant employees may find infrared saunas helpful in detoxifying their bodies of heavy metals.
Schedule Your Infrared Sauna Session Today
At C3 Aesthetics, we strive to provide an excellent experience for our clients. We designed our infrared sauna with your health and comfort in mind and always keep it up to the highest quality standards. Contact us today at (214) 457 3272 or visit us at 2750 S Preston Rd., Celina, TX, to learn more and schedule your session! We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Book an appointment today! Call or text: (214) 457-3272
Infrared SaunaBronze Individual Membership
Infrared SaunaSilver Individual Membership
Infrared SaunaGold Individual Membership
Best ValuePlatinum Individual Membership
- These memberships are mix and match. You can choose between Celluma LED Light Therapy, Infrared Sauna, Normatec Compression Therapy, Whole Body Cryotherapy, or Hydromassage.
- All memberships require a 60-daty Commitment.
- Unused sessions do not rollover.